The forthcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the European Union’s new policy around data privacy, effective May 2018. It is extremely strict and failure to comply can result in significant fines and penalties. These fines can range up to €10 million, or 2% – on the lower end – and up to €20 million, or 4% of the worldwide annual revenue or the prior financial year.
To ensure compliance for the GDPR, Proexes relay on Avepoint toolset to scan both your:
– structural data –databases, web sites, ERP, CRM etc;
– unstructured data – SharePoint, file shares, email etc.
for Personally Identifiable Information such as phone numbers, date of birth, cities, etc.
In order to achieve your GDPR compliance Proexes is ready to discuss topics around your data security, compliance, risk management and privacy as well as provide customizable solutions for your needs based on:
– AvePoint Compliance Guardian helps organizations mitigate risk from the moment data is created through its entire lifecycle – proactively monitoring, neutralizing, and reporting on violations of privacy, security, and compliance across IT systems on premises and in the cloud. Attendees can view the latest version of Compliance Guardian, featuring machine-based learning capabilities to add new layers of intelligence to content analysis, support for Exchange Online and Box systems, file analysis to aid in a compliant cloud migration, and integration with Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) platforms to provide in-context and detailed tracking of events around sensitive content.
– AvePoint Risk Intelligence System (ARIS) helps implement an inventory and risk register for data flows across the business as well as automate privacy and security by design and by default. Organizations can automate risk and data protection impact assessments by implementing a systematic approach to evaluating, reporting, and analyzing data privacy policies and processes hosted in an enterprise-ready software solution. ARIS helps customers meet key requirements for global privacy legislation, including the GDPR as well as ISO 27001 and 27002.
– AvePoint Privacy Impact Assessment (APIA) System is a free solution from AvePoint, exclusively distributed by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), which allows organizations to automate the process of evaluating, assessing, and reporting on the privacy implications of enterprise IT systems to simplify privacy impact assessments and comply with regulations.
Please contact us for more information email@example.com